Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ruffles Challenge Highlights

I am so excited to have seen everyone's submissions with respect to the challenge from this weeks Little Red Wagon Blog! Here is a small sampling of all the creativity that has been flowing this week!

Lou
Lisa C

Laura


Jayne

Cassie

Cassie T


Bronwyn


Amy

If your card has been highlighted above feel free to grab the Little Red Wagon Button from the sidebar! I hope you can join us again this week as tomorrow there will be another challenge issued by Regan!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's quite an honor to be featured on your fabulous blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. I love the challenges.....gets my scrappin mojo going every Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! Beautiful ruffles!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, shucks! I'm glad you girls like my layout! I love a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful highlights! Thanks for playing along everyone.

    ReplyDelete