Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Challenge #133--DIY Patterned Paper

Hey there!  Tammy here today to bring you your new Little Red Wagon Challenge.
Although there is fabulous paper out on the market that we love to hoard buy, one of my favourite things to do is create my own patterned paper using my stamps.

So . . . my challenge to you is a Do-It-Yourself challenge:
Design your own patterned paper (stamped, painted, computer generated, . . .) and use it as a key feature on your card.

Here's what I came up with:
 I stamped the image (with dark purple ink) repeatedly to fill up my card base; I then filled in the leaves quickly with a light green Copic.

Can't wait to see what patterned design you come up with!
For some more inspiration, be sure to check out what the other LRW girlfriends created!


3 comments: