Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Challenge #265 ~ Wishy Washi

Good Wednesday morning.  It is that time again here at Little Red Wagon for a new weekly challenge. I, Heather, am your hostess this week for your challenge entitled "WISHY WASHI". I jumped on the washi tape band wagon and bought many rolls late last year that I never got a chance to use.  This was my perfect opportunity and I like the end result.  I used my washi tape in a very traditional way by making these banners both on the outside and inside of my card.



I am looking forward to seeing all of the great ways you use your washi tape this week on a project.  I will be checking them all out and posting the top three or so that catch my eye next Tuesday.

And, don't forget about our design team call.  If you are interested all the details and how to apply are at this post HERE.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}, Heather


2 comments:

  1. Hey hey, I recognize some of that washi! I love me my washi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great use of that washi stash!

    ReplyDelete