Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Challenge #355 - Surfs Up!

 Hi everyone!  Well, school is starting here and Summer is winding down other places, so I thought it might be fun to do a Surf's Up challenge to usher it out with style.  Now, for this challenge I had in mind, literally surfing or ocean type scenes with mermaid or fishes...but to make it easier lets just go with anything tropical.



Here's my card featuring a Sandra Caldwell image from Babycakes Digis and Designs.  For more fabulous inspiration, be sure to pop in to see what the Girlfriends have designed, I know for a fact they have wonderful takes on the tropical theme. 

I'm hoping you'll join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  We are looking forward to seeing what your create! 



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Brenda! I love his little surf board with the USA on it!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, super cute card! I love the scene~just so darn cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and fabulous coloring!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the digi! Your card is adorable! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete